- Size A6 (105 mm x 150 mm x 14 mm / 4.1" x 5.9" x 0.6")
- Weight Approx. 202 g
- Total pages 464 pages
- Binding Type Stitch-binding
- Paper Type Tomoe River paper (planner-specific type)
- Grid size 3.7 mm
- *Monthly pages: 3.45 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2016 - 2018
- Yearly Index Feb. 2017 - May 2018 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Feb. 2017 - May 2018 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Apr. 1 2017 - Mar. 31, 2018 (381 pages)
- *A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- *A page is included at the beginning of each month to help in planning ahead.
- Quotes One per day (Japanese)
- Weekly Calendar Not included
- Memo Page 13 pages
The book’s compact A6 size and page-per-day format provide a place to generously fill an entire year’s worth of spur-of-the-moment thoughts while still staying comfortably portable. After years of testing, the graph paper has been set to 3.7 mm for optimal writing comfort. The graph paper design has also been printed in light colors so users can either customize it to their own layout or ignore it completely. The various calendars and pages are great not only for writing down your plans for the day, but for doodling, pasting event tickets, and filling in pages with any whims that come to mind.
The Hobonichi Techo includes quotes specially chosen from its parent site, the Japanese web magazine Hobo Nikkan Itoi Shimbun. Each daily page has a quote in Japanese.
The planner is easy to use, fun to write in, and great to have on hand at all times. Feel free to match your book with any one of our colorful covers.
In the Hobonichi Techo Original book, you can choose between a Monday-start week (gray label) or Sunday-start week (red label) for the monthly calendar.
Monday-start week (gray label) / Sunday-start week (red label)
The book comes with two free Hobonichi Store exclusives: a ballpoint pen and a mini butter toast plate.